Bookkeeper – Part Time
FINANCE | LOS ANGELES, CA
Streamline Bookkeeping helps small businesses with their bookkeeping by reconciling bank and credit card statements, and issuing monthly financial statements. We help clients feel comfortable knowing their bookkeeping is up to date, get information they need to maximize success, and protect against fraud.
The Bookkeeper position is responsible for data entry of all business transactions, reconciling bank and credit card statements, and preparing financial statements. In this role, you may serve as the data entry preparer, or also Reviewer to review other staff’s work. Additionally, you will help maintain our workflow management process to be sure clients are receiving statements in a timely manner.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Data entry of all business transactions.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements.
- Update workflow process.
- Ability to work from home for the majority of the time. Must be available to meet one day per week for periodic meetings, or to work in the office.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Have 3+ years of experience with Quickbooks with in-depth understanding of entering A/R and A/P within Quickbooks.
- Have moderate to advanced experience with Excel .
- Are experienced with fundamentals of financial accounting. This includes the ability to read and understand financial
- statements, creating journal entries – knowing what is being debited and credited when using the functions within Quickbooks.
- Part time, approximately 10 hours/week with potential for up to 20 hours/week. Although it is part time, seeking a long-term relationship.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Are passionate about helping others.
- Are a great listener and strong communicator.